Sunday, April 11, 2021

Old Stuff: SPIDER-MAN Mark & See

 

        I am digitizing all my graphic work, especially the material made before the year 2000. 

     Here you have this commissioned work made in 1994 for Random House, with Selecciones Ilustradas as an agency.

    This is the illustrated book The Amazing Spider-Man Mark & See, of which I keep all the sketches prior to the 32 illustrations I did and some inking tests. The originals inked by me that were used for this edition were never returned to me. Here you can see a part of this work, including some ink tests.

    ....................................................................................

    Estoy digitalizando toda mi obra gráfica, especialmente el material realizado antes del año 2000. 

   Aquí tenéis ésta obra de encargo realizada en 1994 para Random House, con  Selecciones Ilustradas como agencia. 

   Se trata del libro ilustrado The Amazing Spider-Man Mark & See, del que conservo la totalidad de los bocetos previos a las 32 ilustraciones que hice y algunos tests de entintado. Los originales entintados por mi que se usaron para ésta edición nunca me los devolvieron. Aquí podéis ver una parte de éste trabajo, incluidos algunos tests de tinta.